New Guy Martin series tonight C4 8pm

rosstheboss

Retrobike Rider
Continuing in his quest to be the new Fred Dibnah (no bad thing) Guy Martin has a new series about the industrial revolution starting tonight, certainly better watching than the fecking x factor!

i just reminded my sister, she thinks he's amazing ever since his previous show but knows nothing of why he is actually famous! :LOL:

jonnyboy666":22ln7jkn said:
i just reminded my sister, she thinks he's amazing ever since his previous show but knows nothing of why he is actually famous! :LOL:

Might I suggest a copy of 'closer to the edge' on dvd for her christmas then? :LOL:

Awesome film.

The constant recapping of the program is doing my head in. Why do they have to do it, it's not as if I'll manage to forget what happened during a break. I know it's so they don't have to actually film much and have a lot of content, but come up. It makes the program crap. Still trying to watch through it, but it would be an good program without

I enjoyed it, all TV recaps so much these days I've learned to tune out of it. Love GM, his last series on the narrow boat, and the TT etc.

....and then i find there is NO channel4+1.

aaarrrrggghhhh!!!!

never mind,they will repeat it and i have series linked it from next week onwards.

Back