Carlos Santana

I phoned my wife earlier and asked her if she wanted me to pick up fish and chips on my way home from work but she just grunted at me.

I think she still regrets letting me name the twins.

My girlfriend told me she wanted to weigh a pie she’d made but didn’t have any scales, and didn’t know where to take it.

So I said I’d take it somewhere over the rainbow...

Re:

That’s, what my heart, yearns for now.......

Attachments

• E228112D-3F6E-4B50-81D0-02359CCAD360.jpeg
    E228112D-3F6E-4B50-81D0-02359CCAD360.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 412
I've been helping Art Garfunkel extend his kitchen, and was putting the concrete down for the floor but there was loads of air pockets in it so it was all uneven. I ended up putting some white goods over the top to hide it.

Now he's got a fridge over bubbled mortar.

Re:

I went to the Doctor the other day. I said "Every time I press my left knee it hurts. And every time I press my right knee it hurts, in fact no matter where I press my body it hurts. What can it be?
He replied

"You've broken your finger"

Re:

A man goes into the Doctors and says "Doctor I keep thinking I'm mouth organ"
The Doctor replies "That's odd we had a woman in earlier with the same complaint"

"Ah, replied the man, that'll be our Monica"

Re:

Best done in a Tommy Cooper voice:

Went to the doctor the other day, he said "Jump up on the table", I said "Why, what's the matter"? "Nothing I want to sweep up".

I 'phoned the council and asked if I could have a skip outside my house? "Certainly just where a mask and gloves" they said.

Back