Site Issues Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

Retro Spud":64lihpkm said:
It’s that Chinese phone - you’ve been hacked by the spirit of Deng Xiaoping

Can't knock em tho mate, they make a belting Beef in Black bean sauce! :cool:

Re:

Other people's photos not showing, just a grey square. Along with aforementioned auction watch issues

Auction site is all messed up with oversize pics, looks like it’s been hacked

Re:

Just received this pm!....

rVeU35D.png

Re: Connection problems

Is anyone else having problems, I can get on the site but then I am having problems keeps saying cannot connect but after several attempts I can normally get in but it is very frustrating :evil: :evil:

Re:

Not getting any email notifications for PMs or posts on threads. All boxes ticked.
Using BT/Yahoo email, was OK with gmail when I had this a couple of weeks ago. I'd changed RetroBike to gmail address but it was a pain having to check 2 separate emails all the time so thinking all was OK changed back to BT/Yahoo, got locked out because I didn't get re-activation email. John got me back on but now realise I'm getting no emails from RetroBike to BT/Yahoo.
So anybody else the same?

Re:

I don’t seem to have all my sent messages, seems all my 2019 sent messages are missing is it just me?

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":39iflq7a said:
Not getting any email notifications for PMs or posts on threads. All boxes ticked.
Using BT/Yahoo email, was OK with gmail when I had this a couple of weeks ago. I'd changed RetroBike to gmail address but it was a pain having to check 2 separate emails all the time so thinking all was OK changed back to BT/Yahoo, got locked out because I didn't get re-activation email. John got me back on but now realise I'm getting no emails from RetroBike to BT/Yahoo.
So anybody else the same?

Yup, about 6 months ago the alerts just stopped... didn’t change anything, just stopped. Checked all ticks etc, nothing doing....

Ps Is the recent Russian traffic on the thread something new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back