Retro Stickers

Laundrymike

Old School Hero
Anyone remember the awesome stickers you used to get with MBUK, MTB Pro, etc. The Mint Sauce ones I though were superb, hence still unused

Had these for a while...enjoy!

Attachments

• p5pb16923257.jpg
    p5pb16923257.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 6,729
  • p5pb16923261.jpg
    p5pb16923261.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 6,723
My P7 has still got the Love Dreams Dirt Devotion sticker on it.
My first car, a 903cc Seat Ibiza was liberally decorated with Minty stickerage also.

Those MBUK stickers!

I to this day believe they were what made my Raleigh Maverick competitive against the bigger boys.

You could make a tidy sum from those MBUK ones - the green/pink are my absolute favourite - totally iconic.

devonXC":1j4t0eu3 said:
I to this day believe they were what made my Raleigh Maverick competitive against the bigger boys.

:LOL:

Pretty sure my old Giant GSR400 had L-D-D-D on the top-tube and Mishun with the flowers coming out of his arse on the non-drive chainstay. I'd love to say the same as devon, but most of the bigger boys down my way were riding Kona's, Marin's and Cannondale's back then, I know for sure I wasn't quite keeping up :facepalm:

I'd love to get my hands on a couple of these sheets though - if anyone has any, let me know!

S

Re:

I used to have ‘light bike, fat bloke’ on my beloved Lava Dome. I think my all time fave sticker were the old Oakley ones (which HAD to be colour coordinated.)

My '92 Avalanche still has the Powerbar, Answer, and 'Never lose faith in the colour of the sky' Mint ones.

My '93 Kilauea has the 'Love Dreams Dirt Devotion' one - not added by me but kept on for memories - I still have the original one on card still attached to the mag... :)

Like you, have a few of these - got a load on MTBPro mags as well I think unless my memory is playing games.

Awesome!

Back