Re anodizing

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Or anodizing parts they maybe should have anodized bitd

These spiders were ano's by Rampage on here.

I have to say he's surpassed himself. This simple add of red instead of the standard silver has made my wheelset totally,
According to the chap himself, black is better as it hides a myriad of marks,where other colours would highlight it. If youre wanting anything done id contact him sooner rather than later and im rummaging through my bins for other parts to do :LOL:

What do you all think ?
(For those unfamiliar- Picked up the rim and rear hub nos in 2008 and the front rim in 2009 also nos, the front hub came from here and was mint. the last rim i got in Germany and it cost me a leg, having 3/4 of the bits i was stuck. Only ever used in the summer months and never off road. They were both relaced and re bearing'd 4 months ago
I loved the red hubs on the red rims but the now red spiders have blown me away completely :cool: :cool:
We also got the front disc side spacer sorted from the silver replacement to what its supposed to be. Pretty chuffed about that too.

Attachments

• Rampages Hope re-ano 004 (Custom).JPG
    Rampages Hope re-ano 004 (Custom).JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,418
  • Rampages Hope re-ano 002 (Custom).JPG
    Rampages Hope re-ano 002 (Custom).JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,418
Any idea where I could find a spider and disc for one of these hubs?
I have a front wheel built with the hub and would be nice to compete the set up.

dyna-ti":3fpxz5yg said:
Or anodizing parts they maybe should have anodized bitd

These spiders were ano's by Rampage on here.

I have to say he's surpassed himself. This simple add of red instead of the standard silver has made my wheelset totally,
According to the chap himself, black is better as it hides a myriad of marks,where other colours would highlight it. If youre wanting anything done id contact him sooner rather than later and im rummaging through my bins for other parts to do :LOL:

What do you all think ?
(For those unfamiliar- Picked up the rim and rear hub nos in 2008 and the front rim in 2009 also nos, the front hub came from here and was mint. Only ever used in the summer months and never off road. They were both relaced and re bearing'd 4 months ago
I loved the red hubs on the red rims but the now red spiders have blown me away completely :cool: :cool:
We also got the front disc side spacer sorted from the silver replacement to what its supposed to be. Pretty chuffed about that too.

look awesome m8

same price as bars and head stem ???? ;) ;)

on next train up :facepalm:

Re:

Hi.i would really appreciate it if you explained the process you have to go through when getting something anodized.thanks in advance.kes

Re: Re:

scottproonly":217ezcy9 said:
Hi.i would really appreciate it if you explained the process you have to go through when getting something anodized.thanks in advance.kes

Pretty much nothing bar put them in a bag and send them to Rampage who then for a very tiny and near insignificant fee returns them to you looking amazing.

Well i suppose hes the best to ask.

Back