correct air presser

supersutt

Dirt Disciple
what is the correct air pressuer fo 1998 mazorcchi Z5 open bath forks.
there only 80mm travel and i cantseem to find any infomation any where about them even past reviews and performance

cheers supersutt

supersutt":3vgcd8zn said:
what is the correct air pressure fo 1998 Marzocchi Z5 open bath forks.
There is only 80mm travel and i can't seem to find any information any where about them even past reviews and performance

cheers supersutt

This is for the 1999 fork,i wouldnt think there would be much difference
http://www.marzocchi.com/template/listM ... K&idC=1592

all i can see in it is a reference to the factory pressure of 3 bar :?

thanks for the link but didnt help it seems as the web page as been deleted or something i was told the old mazarcchi forks have a diffrent pressuer rating as most modern ones. it seemed to change when they stoped making them in Italy and moved to China or somewhere in Asia out that way

Try posting this in retro chat.Theres a higher chance of you getting the info needed.This section is little used *

*I think John,just guessing,don't hold me to anything :p :LOL: :LOL:
;)

cheers i will try that for now i think its just a case of try and see as were all diffrent weights im im about 11,9 pounds stone has any one ever usec these forks before is so whats the verdict on them are they any good

cheers i will try that for now i think its just a case of try and see as were all diffrent weights im im about 11 stone 9 pounds has any one ever used these forks before is so whats the verdict on them are they any good

spot the mistake on previous post doh

i would just adjust the air untill you have a 20mm sag when sitting on the bike. (zip tie round stantion) that will be a good guide. i have had loads of Marz forks and their air recomendations are often wildly off.

Cheers
Pete

Latest posts

Back