1991 Muddy Fox Sorcerer Mega

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
I have finally found an early muddy fox, I have wanted one for ages but never been able to source one that tickles my fancy, I got this last night and here it is as I got it,

>Deore Lx Groupset with STI and cantilevers
>16" Muddy fox Mega Cromo tubing which is round in the middle and square at the ends :shock:
>Wheels araya with LX hubs seen better days with Muddfox original tyres

April2009046.jpg

Unable to control my excitement it now looks like this :cool:

As my Saracen Kili is in need of some further frame repair I have put it on the back burner for the time being, I was cleaning the MF and headset was caput, I have a box of saracen bits that are doing nothing so to my luck the headtubes are the same size so a pair of RC35's have made it to the MF. At first I was thinking this will be wrong but actually think it looks the part, I have also added XT thumbies, XT short cage mech, Magura HS33's , T bone prestige stem, DX Saracen wheels and Easton Bars.

I have kept the chainset and cassette after a full strip and clean and replaced bearings in BB.

I now need to get some cable outers, black seatpost and a chain and it will be flying........................ I hope :LOL:

May2009006.jpg

May2009008.jpg

:oops: comes with age :shock: (and having nothing to do) today :LOL: :LOL:

Looking really good. Not sure about the forks :roll: But then you knew I'd say that :LOL:

O HAI

:eek: :cool:

Nice choice, Mine rides beautiful.

My mate had one this size, I tried to buy it a year ago, but long gone.

Makings of a cool build, I was hoping to use a T bone but neither of the available 80mm High, or 150mm long worked for me :D

Great stuff :cool:

I'm liking the printed saddle especially - I used to have one of those wheel disc things with the same print years ago! It's still kicking about in the folks' garden but one half has been lost :(

Back