Specialized Stumpjumper fs 1994

balkanac

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
As i got it

specialized-stumpjumper-slika-62964294 by bic4me, on Flickr

Was in nice condition, no major problems. Replaced stem for non original but similar in design, saddle for stripped and recovered flite and all of consumables(tires, cables, chain, cassette, grips, shock service...) and got this

P1010055 by bic4me, on Flickr

P1010050 by bic4me, on Flickr

I ve added wellgo mg1, silver seatpost, diferent grips, anti theft seatpost qr and few days ago tange srp fork, spare parts dia compe, headset exage/araya wheelset with turkey made amberwalls:)

DSC01963 by bic4me, on Flickr

DSC01965 by bic4me, on Flickr

All original parts where removed and stored for preservation since this is daily driver

Thanks, you stumpy has some nice kit :cool: . May I suggest rigid fork in blue to complete green/blue combo, in my case rigid fork improved ride quality by 100%(my weight is not good for old shox :mrgreen: ))

Re:

Spesh had some great bikes in this era , i always drooled over the grey s works steel and the pale green stumpy with umma gumma kit in my local shop :cool:
That is a lovely colour .
Paul

Re: Re:

shinobi said:
Spesh had some great bikes in this era , i always drooled over the grey s works steel and the pale green stumpy with umma gumma kit in my local shop :cool:
That is a lovely colour .
Paul

I agree, they look very nice with umma gummas but they are hard to get and pricey. In future I may go full stock but for now it s daily driver

Once A Hero said:
Very nice :cool:
Why did you decide to remove the suspension?, this is an FS after all...

Shock was breathing heavy under 100+kg:) that and for preservation + fun of working on bike

Back