94 WTB Phoenix pearl white

wtb_rider

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hello folks

i thought you might be intrested in my latest projekt.

a blue 94 phoenix was the Bike my addiction started in 96....
in 2014 i finished this one nearly. only one booster is missing.

and this year i had the chance to get the white 94 Wtb i always wanted over the years.

a nice forum fellow sold it finally to me. i could not ressist.
Most of the parts i already collected over the past years. So the only problem was to find the right colour to paint the Stem and the forks to match.
A nice guy did that for me and the colours match 90%. i guess thats the best you can do if you don´t have the right colour. a peal paint is very tricky. but he did a good job.

here are some of the parts to fit the frame.

some of the parts are not pc but that is ok for me on this bike.
first the custom bend seven ti bar

and second the ti post which is only 31,8 because they was build by mistake. its nearly impossible to find a ti post in that diameter. exept for syncros....i can´t stand syncros.

since the frame has canti studs i wanted to fit some special brakes to the bike.

here is the wheelset wit paradigm hubs and speedmaster rims

and this is the result, i like it alot, and it really rides very nice...

thanks for the intrest, hope you like it as much as i do...
cheers kay

Re:

Sweet :cool:

I'm currently building a 93 Steve Potts CCR so not to dissimilar. Where did you find the BB and grips?

Re:

hi there

i´m watching your potts as well.
the BB came with the frame, but they show off here and there. i might know where you can buy a 122mm i think. let me look maybe i find the offer.
you can get the grips somewhere in the net just google or look on ebay. but unfortutately the new ones have the newer logo on the sides,...
i might have a pair of the new one in the shed.
and now please let me know where i can get one of these boosters to finally finish my blue wtb.
cheers kay

Back