Ritchey P-22 Finished, and 1st ride!

Re: Something a bit nice!

Looks like a little T cut would help that paint shine a bit better but other than that it's a real nice shade of blue So what have we planed on the build mate or is it more of a wait and see what takes your eye type build ? ..

Muddy paw":1sf27jgf said:
Looks like a little T cut would help that paint shine a bit better but other than that it's a real nice shade of blue So what have we planed on the build mate or is it more of a wait and see what takes your eye type build ? ..

It's new powdercoat. Not ridden since the re-finish.

It will be a rider -as all of my bikes are - so I will ride it a lot, and FAST , being something a bit nice! ;)

Mike

Mike Muz 67":3a7mszc7 said:
Muddy paw":3a7mszc7 said:

It's new powdercoat. Not ridden since the re-finish.

It will be a rider -as all of my bikes are - so I will ride it a lot, and FAST , being something a bit nice! ;)

Mike

sorry Mike but it didn't come across as new powder coat :facepalm: so your planning on some lovely Campag then eh! :cool: ..

Back