eBay find GT RTS

Minifreak

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Despite having two project bikes on the go I couldn't resist a punt in this one and to my surprise was the only bidder probably helped by the item title.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-custom-built ... nav=SEARCH

Mainly M900 XTR, Pace forks and a few other quality parts.
I don't know what size it is, may be too big but always wanted to try one so let's see :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Thats a nice early early example , probs 91 ish . Mine .......

Attachments

• file.jpg
    file.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 826
Yours is lovely SLIM, hope it fits me but think it may be a couple of inches too big , I prefer my sussers a size smaller than my hardtails but couldn't resist it at that price. How do they ride?

Re:

Gaar, how did I miss that. Often search for RTS 1's as the original is one of my dream bikes. Dibs if you do sell as I've always wanted one.

I reckon 18" ish. I'd ideally want a 16" so will wait and see, whatever it is I plan to do a bit of work on it, get it going well and have a few rides before I move any of it on.

I'll let you know brocklanders023.

There is a nice RTS-2 on ebay right now, swap the wrong bits back and it'll be great.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-RTS2-Retro ... 1771641492

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Probably bigger than yours but tbh I don't worry too much about size with retro.

Was not hawking with that comment btw :oops:

The original RTS1 always had that 'thing' to me, but only the original, none of the others. The 2 was nice but it was no 1, neither was the subsequent Team.

Back