Stop teasing!

Re: The next one.

1994 Scott Team. Steel beauty. Lovely lovely *

*Assuming i'm right that is.

1994 Scott Team. Steel beauty. Lovely lovely *

*Assuming i'm right that is.

:) Correct coomber :) , great guess :cool:

She's not finished yet but she's close :)

:)

I briefly had one. But it was a 17". I need a 20" really. Would love another. Probably the lightest steel frame I have had in possession (not saying a lot though) but I was really impressed with the build quality. Welds were immaculate.

Should come in pretty light.

I briefly had one. But it was a 17". I need a 20" really. Would love another. Probably the lightest steel frame I have had in possession (not saying a lot though) but I was really impressed with the build quality. Welds were immaculate.

Should come in pretty light.

Thanks coomber, I never really weigh bikes as a rule but think this will come in lighter than my Max Or tubed Pro racing Scott. (aka Nigel) :), saying that I have added a few lightweight bolts, and ti etc to this so far, more for colour and servicability than weight :)

Interested tbh to see what the difference in rides will be between the two :) , managed to pick this frame up from the gumtree community and its in pretty good shape for a 94 bike , which means I dont have to spend weeks on refinishing , just have to spend the time on finding suitable parts :cool:

Re: The next one. added Scott content

I never weighed mine, have never weighed anything, but it was definately lighter than my 1994 saracen kili team, although that was a larger frame.

Look forward to seeing the finished build.

Re: The next one. added Scott content

Thanks coomber do you happen to know what the tubing is ? , is it ritchey logic or is it scotts own drawn tubesets ? be interested to know as the frame has a loverly 'ping' to it. :)

just fitted some more purplay..

Back