Klein Pulse...XTR?!?!

Grobbebol

Dirt Disciple
Hi, I had some old stuff in a box waiting to be fitted and my mind was set to retro. Problem is that it's not old enough to be old school, its a XTR M952 groupset. So... I stripped an old battered Klein Pulse comp frame, stripped a brandnew Rock Shox Reba race fork and brought this lovely lot to my bikepainter. Together with a picture of an old Attitude in pink/white/green warcolor I confinced him this was what I wanted. I debadged the comp to become Pulse XTR and the totall finish was to spray a pearl effect over the paintjob. Tadaa! A new Klein is born.

Wheels are laced around a set of XTR M950 hubs, Dt spokes and Rigida Grizzly rims. STRONG wheelset!

To make the mix complete I took a set of Ritchey WCS bar/stem combo (OS) and seatmast, topped with an oldlooking Flite Ti.

Pictures? Here they are!

I like it, even if this is not a real retrobike.
And now I will continue with the Nishiki Ariel...but that will take me longer since I'm busy :cry: (and I have to find some parts because I am always changing my plans with that one...found a Tioga Revolver set on eBay and That would be nice on the Ariel...and a discwheel...and...erm...I'm drooling now hahaha)

Latest posts

Back