1990 Klein Attitude Dolomite

Sparkzz

Retro Guru
Today i completed the build of my Klein, a bike that i have wanted since I was in my teens and even after all these years had never seen one in the flesh, only the posters I had on my wall (when I was young :LOL: ) and finding Retrobike forum brought back all my love for these bold bikes. So the hunt was on....

Finally building it over the last few weeks and completing it today, and setting the brake and gears I got to stradle it and take it on a 3 mile road ride.. blooming fantastic it felt amazing. I was going to wall hang it, but now i cant wait to get this offroad... only in the dry though, dont want to ruin it ;)

Here is the photos.. I have to build some wheels with my Bullseye hubs, but that can wait.. oh and I cant decide if White tyres or black look better :LOL: :LOL:

ellasbirthdayparty2011030.jpg

ellasbirthdayparty2011028.jpg

ellasbirthdayparty2011019.jpg

Congrats. As I looked at your pics, it struck me that I've never seen any pics of a Dolomite with white tires (Panaracer or modern ones) before. I like it.

Thanks for the comments, I actually really like it with the white tyres, few of my mates hate it though..lol I will probably swap between amberwalls depending on the mood :)

Back