Cannondale M2000 from 1992

stoppi_71

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello!

Bought the frame+fork last week on ebay.co.uk ;)

Just some quick photos with the wheels and some other parts. I'm just waiting for the DX front derailleur, a silver and straight seatpost and the orange cables from china...

The photo isn't really actual, because I've also changed the bar (now a silver one with more bend to be a little bit more comfortable :roll: ) and the bar ends (now old black models like the syncros). I hope you like it ....

Best wishes from the 12°C cold austria, stoppi

Attachments

• Cannondale_M2000_01.JPG
    Cannondale_M2000_01.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 5,437
  • Cannondale_M2000_06.jpg
    Cannondale_M2000_06.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 5,441
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Very nice condition looks a good purchase. What brakes are you fitting to it. Is that the force 40 still on the frame?
Bruce

Hi Bart and Bruce!

Bart, your frameset is waiting in the huge parcel, ready to go.... ;)
Have you been interested in the cannondale too? I made the seller an offer (130 pounds including shipping to austria) and he agreed.

Bruce, the condition looks on the photo a little bit better than in reality but considering the age I'm satisfied; just few marks and places with new paint... The canti hangers are the original ones but I replaced the rear hanger against a simple diacompe hanger because the adjustment was very tricky and not satisfying... The brakes are BR-M734 from shimano, so the xt-version.

Cheers Christoph

stoppi_71":euhqtznr said:
Hi Bart and Bruce!

Bart, your frameset is waiting in the huge parcel, ready to go.... ;)
Have you been interested in the cannondale too? I made the seller an offer (130 pounds including shipping to austria) and he agreed.

Cheers Christoph

Hi! Money has been send! ;)

No, not following this one! Got a mint M900 allready! :p

that looks nice christoph

good to see one in the right size for a change (lots of short folk on here methinks) the proportions are better imo

get on with it then :LOL:

hello men!......nice bike stoppi, looks like mine just with gears!......you must stop wrapping your friends in parcel tape though, its going to land you in trouble!.... :roll:

That's nice. I bet it'll look smart once the build is complete. Always love those Pepperoni forks & 3.0 frames.

Next update: Everything completed apart from the silver seatpost and the orange cables, which should arrive in a few days or weeks... ;)

Just a photomontage with paint:

Attachments

• Cannondale_M2000_12.jpg
    Cannondale_M2000_12.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 5,178
Back