tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
My one off custom spray Trimble.

(I was hoping (still) for Onza porcipaws grips but lost in the post)

Suntour spd's

23lb 10oz

My first full vintage build except were moving working parts like chain :oops:

Tony when I joined this site I thought you were crazy, the opinion has only changed since I bought my self a crazy lump of plastic, I am now loving trimbles in a covertly hidden way. Your still bonkers though, steel rides better! ( he says with his collection of aluminium)

Edit: just noticed I joined the day before you

I noticed you have the QR handle on the right hand side of the bike (near the rear mech)!?! Any special reason?

I always learned to have them on the other side, because you have more room to turn them around to release the wheel.

That looks just great tin tin, I've never slung a leg over a Trimble, it looks.....direct, fast, unforgiving!.....great colours too....f

stumpjumper1990":1tgokj00 said:
I noticed you have the QR handle on the side right hand side of the bike (near the rear mech)!?! Any special reason?

I always learned to have them on the other side, because you have more room to turn them around to release the wheel.

No reason i just like them on the right side :oops:

:shock: JeRkY never noticed our joining date :oops: You have a great collection of mtb's
Unlucky for me i don't have space :LOL:

feetabix its stiffer than my Kestrel double triangle frame but the rear stays are still forgiving.

thanks all

Back