orange p7 1997?

Pabelmatador

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
javascript:emoticon(':D')hi just joined yesterday , just got a an old bike of a friend would like to know if anyone can tell me for sure this is an orange p7 1997 or any information about this bike would be helpfull thanks.javascript:emoticon(':LOL:')

Attachments

• orange p7 1997.jpg
    orange p7 1997.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 2,233
you can tell by the arrangement of the.....oh who am i kidding cant see feck all with a pic that small! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

need bigger pics really to tell.

oh and welcome :D

Haha will post more pics tomorrow in the case was a orange p7 1997 with carbon pace forks how much would be the value, any idea? Cheers :)

Perhaps you should post in the "How much is my xyz worth thread" under Retro Mtb chat. Hard to tell anything from that pic, but they definitely look like pace forks (possibly rc35 or rc36). As for the frame...gawd knows....but if its a '97 then its either been repainted or is a custom colour (in my view). Serial number under the bottom bracket would give the date. First three digits normally denote year and month.

Hi I look at my serial number and it's A50400799 so can you tell by this when the frame been made ???? This would be very helpfull thanks ..

Yes that's correct. It would be April 1995. Not sure what the other colour options were that year but one was definitely nickel plated. Black commonly crops up on Orange's so your paint might be original....but hard to be sure without seeing an old catalogue. Hmm....over to the scans section....

...having looked through the 95/96 catalogue the standard colour options where nickel for the p7 and red for the p7rs. Other colours would have been available as special orders though. The C-16R was available in black as standard though. I'm nut sure how to tell the difference between the c-16r and the p7 except the type of tubing used (series 8 microbutted on p7).

Thanks I just find out the original color was just silver so it would be a p7 95''then cheers any idea how much peopel are paying for this bikes????

For sale orange p7 1995

Hi for sale my bike is a orange p7 95'' hard tail model with front suspension (pace forks)21inches cromo frame ultra light-with twist grips sachs gear shifters -shimano deore xt v brakes anti roll -eclipse shock saddle - chain-sp z -shimano deore lx triple crank-shimano 7 speed cassette- steel tioga sure foots pedals--Scott butted aluminum Handel bar-26inches alloy rigida wheels-hubs sovos with quick release sistem front and bck , recently I send to spray the rims dark yellow ....

Latest posts

Back