FINISHED! - More or Less NOS Pace RC200 F1

Re:

Does the matt finish on the stem have a specific name? Really like the finish.

Actually really like the whole build.

Re: Re:

Thanks! The matt black is done by Acorn Plating, I just sent them decent photo’s of the frame and asked them to match it.

1552":1iugkh0u said:
Does the matt finish on the stem have a specific name? Really like the finish.

Actually really like the whole build.

Re: New project - More or Less NOS Pace RC200 F1

Alec

Just asking out of idle curiosity- but why the cable run under the bar, did it look neater than going over ?

Yes, just looked neater. When my set of longer Suntour cable outers arrives, I’ll try all different ways.

Outstanding JPS build! I'd not want to ride it! Put's the grubby red Chicken Stix & RC30 bars on my latest build to shame.

Finally done! Last bits back from Acorn Plating - super stuff as usual. A few small bolts sprayed black, cable ends sorted, and some liquid gold pen use on the crank arms for the final touch.

She will be named...Mint is Murder(ed out) :cool:

Untitled by Bollox2u, on Flickr

:cool: :cool: WOW!!

Always wary of black and gold, can easily ruin a build, but you have this spot on imho.

Very very nice :cool:

That looks spot on! please tell me the pace stickers on the frame aren't pink, it's just the photos or my crappy screen?

foz":ifzbioo4 said:
That looks spot on! please tell me the pace stickers on the frame aren't pink, it's just the photos or my crappy screen?

They are original Pace stickers, they have a sort of purple "hologramy" finish to them, so it depends how the light catches them...or you have a crappy screen :LOL:

Back