ORANGE ALU O Build. Orange white fade.

mk one":21latxec said:
:shock: didnt even notice the toe clips, too busy looking at the paintwork. Things seem to last a lot better out there :cool:

Yes the dry heat of Portugal has certainly kept in good nick thanks. Although trying to remove the seized crank :shock:

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":3m93647i said:
Glad you got one Cal, it's a beaut!

Think I need to bring my orange/white Clockwork back from storage and build it up while locked down. :cool:

Thanks Ed
Been recently selling off more Orange goodness than collecting. :facepalm:
Yes you will have to get that Clockwork 92 up and going. It’s the best fade 92 clockwork I’ve ever seen. :cool:

mynchiboy":3a14j1qn said:
Very cool, certainly nice to see one with the original paint.

I like the toe clips! Very much of the time. Tuned in for updates :cool:

Thanks. The Tioga clips are the same neon orange, so I probably will keep with them when the bike is finished :D

Hi Ben

Still have the prototype, and the one piece bar. Haven’t got any further with it unfortunately :facepalm:
This one is an easier build to do, whilst the country is at lockdown.
Interested to know what your development is in regards to your O :D :cool:

boy"O"boy":2ewmj4kv said:
Looking good Calum. :cool:

The original colour is very nice. All the Orange/White fades I repainted a couple of O's no where near as bright as your original... Looks great, wish I'd seen this when I Had done mine. Fancying another Orange/white fade now! :cool:
Dec '91 - that would make it 4th batch, the replaceable mech hanger and lack of chainstay bridge being the identifyers.

How's the Prot'O'type build going? - scored something the other day for mine which I will update in due course. Definitely would be of interest! :cool:

Watching with interest- especially anything "O"

Keep up the good work!

boy"O"boy

WOW! What a find! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

The original paintwork looks in great nic!
I only recall seeing one other Ali O with the original fade, but I turned it down as it had seen better days. :facepalm:

Best of luck with the build Calum I know you'll do it proud.

Stay safe
;)

Thanks Mark
Yes, really pleased to have an O in this colour scheme. Nice to be building and not selling for a change. :cool:
Couldn’t see anything on the Vit t’s in my mag collection, but if come across anything, I will let you know :D

emjay":2o0mjwjq said:
WOW! What a find! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

The original paintwork looks in great nic!
I only recall seeing one other Ali O with the original fade, but I turned it down as it had seen better days. :facepalm:

Best of luck with the build Calum I know you'll do it proud.

Stay safe
;)

clockwork davo":2chl8w9f said:
Love this lots Cal

Gonna start the grey O this week

Look forward to seeing it complete

Thanks Dave. Yes I love My matt grey O, and am glad I sold my other matt Grey O to you, because its going to look great when your finished with it. :cool:
I have a black O am wanting to build up at some point also. To have the full set in the classic colours. :facepalm:

Re:

Cheshire1980":1m2gpabn said:
Hi Ben

Still have the prototype, and the one piece bar. Haven’t got any further with it unfortunately :facepalm:
This one is an easier build to do, whilst the country is at lockdown.
Interested to know what your development is in regards to your O :D :cool:

boy"O"boy":1m2gpabn said:
Looking good Calum. :cool:

The original colour is very nice. All the Orange/White fades I repainted a couple of O's no where near as bright as your original... Looks great, wish I'd seen this when I Had done mine. Fancying another Orange/white fade now! :cool:
Dec '91 - that would make it 4th batch, the replaceable mech hanger and lack of chainstay bridge being the identifyers.

How's the Prot'O'type build going? - scored something the other day for mine which I will update in due course. Definitely would be of interest! :cool:

Watching with interest- especially anything "O"

Keep up the good work!

boy"O"boy

Looking forward to see your updates on both O's :cool:
Been making the most of lock-down myself with the Dynatech build, but I did score this for my "O" as another project to do. Been after one of these as my original had one. So far, just stripped the paint. Need to contact Gil for some decals too.

Cheers
boy"O"boy

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 109
Back