'90s Cannondales & '94 Mountain Cycle San Andreas

PeterGT4

Retro Newbie
New member here. I'm looking forward to participating in this forum and thought I'd post the "classic" mountain bikes I have.

First off is my '93 Cannondale Killer V 900 which I bought brand new and still own to this day. I raced the bike in a regional (north of Montreal, Canada) off road series during the '94 and '95 seasons. I brought the bike with me when I moved to the Vancouver area in '96. Most parts had been replaced over time, but it still retains many key, original components.

A couple of years ago I bought a '91 Cannondale SE1000 frame with the intentions of restomoding, using the old Girvin Vector fork I had once used on the Killer V. The frame needed lots of repairs, so that project is ongoing.

My most recent purchase is a '94 Mountain Cycle San Andreas which I'm currently restoring. Although the previous owner installed a mix of modern and less quality components, all of the important parts were still with the bike (fork, shock, Pro Stop brakes and Pulstar hubs).

Cheers!

Attachments

• NorcoGS-g.jpg
    NorcoGS-g.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 499
  • RB-93KillerV.jpg
    RB-93KillerV.jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 487
  • RB-91SE1000.jpg
    RB-91SE1000.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 500
  • RB-94SanAndreas.jpg
    RB-94SanAndreas.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 499
Retro Spud":o8hk1jae said:
Love the Killer V and Looking forward to seeing your work

Nice action shot BTW

That is a scan of the photo taken by my Dad, back in 1994 at that regional race event. It was the "Norco / Gripshift Challenge" and it was held on the grounds of a high school.

Back