Independent Fabrications SSX

cc17

Retro Guru
IF SSX built with full Columbus XCR stainless steel tubing in the Army Green IF paint job. This is a dream to ride with silky smooth comfort levels over all types of road surface. I currently use as a commute and have done for about the last eight years since I had the frame. I've racked up many thousands of miles and it is by far the comfiest frame I have owned. I know most will immediately convert back to drops but I'm not keen. As such the pictures show with a set of Mary bars. Other kit includes a Ritchey WCS full carbon cross fork, CK headset (1 and 1/8th), Hope BB with Sram carbon crank and 1 x 10 Sram XO shifters. These change beautifully. Wheels are only 6 months old and are DT Swiss 240's on Stans Alpha 340 rims with Sapim CX Ray spokes. Very light at 1450 grams. Thomson stem, Race Face carbon Next SL seat post and Fizik saddle with XT V brakes complete the build.( Not the CX brakes as in the pictures)
Frame is a 59 but with plenty of clearance (seat tube is 480mm). Condition is good with no dents, bumps or scratches but there are 1 or 2 paint chips and heel rub has taken of the paint on the left side chain stay but as it is stainless steel it's not a concern.

Whole bike £ 995
Frame only £595
Frame, headset, fork and stem £750
Wheels £275

Attachments

• ifssx geometry.jpg
    ifssx geometry.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,395
  • IF SSX full drive.jpg
    IF SSX full drive.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,387
  • IF SSX Heel rub.jpg