2010 Steel Langster - 54cm - customised - Cardiff

Sorry about that - posted in completely the wrong order!

Anyway:

Hi all

I've decided to sell my steel Langster in favour of space and a Trek single speed.

It's in near perfect nick besides a couple of details - the brake is a little stiff, a little rusty on the screws (otherwise the brake itself is fine). I've gone over it a couple of times but a pair of more experienced hands would have this back to 100% in no time. There are a few minor scratches to the paintwork too - the paint job is relatively new (less than a year old). As you can see from the picture, the frame is now painted a mustard-y beige, while the handlebars are taped with cork tape.

The rest is in near-perfect nick.

The bike is based in Cardiff. I can post by courier or personal collection would be fine (even better).

£300 ono.

Brown Brooks saddle not included. Will include a saddle.

Hi Laurence, I will say hello if I see you, for sure.

As it happens, I am not actually Sian. Sian is my partner and I listed the bike for her. I'm Molly. I ride a single speed yellow Peugeot with a red back wheel (I'm also re-building my 1986 Raleigh Record Sprint - soon to be a very lovely blue SS). Give me a wave if you see me around. Sian has just brought a new bike - an early 90s carbon/steel Trek.

ForestHill... yes, she was riding freewheel with just the front brake.

BTW, this bike has now been sold on ebay. Just that little bit more room in the house now :)

Back