WTD:SORTED NOW ta...

mullinino

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
With tyres / tubes / skewers i.e. the whole shebang inc 160mm rotors to fit straight on to my bike...just wondering if anyone has a pair they've maybe upgraded from kicking about? . Tyre size unimportant although I'd like a more road / touring - orientated tyre, but beggars can't be etc. I've a 9-spd cassette which will prob do me but if you'd like to include the one on your wheel then I won't complain...

I've around 65 squids or thereabouts, mind you that's to include postage too (£13 for 24hr Senditnow.com works for me!) so will prob stretch that up a bit for a slightly nicer set.

Let us know what ye have and I'll get back to you asap....and apologies for my soddiness but I'd like you to post them to me the very SECOND I've paid for them as tardiness=weakness.

Ta,P.

Re: WTD: Bargain Bucket pair of 700c /29" disc wheels, please...

These ? Inc rotors but no cassette.

Quando hubs unbranded rims.

Re:

Looks like I'm sorted noo, so again thanks to that man there with the beautiful Gulf blue custom-built touring bike (how much? that's fantastic! how can he build them so well at that price? that is truly a miracle, etc etc) for sorting me out.So to speak.

Re: Re:

mullinino":1iwng2hw said:
Looks like I'm sorted noo, so again thanks to that man there with the beautiful Gulf blue custom-built touring bike (how much? that's fantastic! how can he build them so well at that price? that is truly a miracle, etc etc) for sorting me out.So to speak.

Back