26" front bolt through wheel and/or axle - 15mm

gerryattrick

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have just acquired a Reba bolt through fork and fancy fitting it on my Whyte mtb.

So I need a front wheel and axle to complete the job.

Does anyone out there have anything suitable for sale?

Re:

What hubs do you have as you may be able to get adapters?

I might have a spare maxle (currently fitted but I have another I was going to swap over for no other reason than one is the lite version, the other not).

I've also got some new Reba or Sid lowers in qr flavour if you wanted to use your existing wheels.

Re:

I currently just have standard QR axles and a very heavy Rock Shox fork, which I want to change for the Reba.

As I understand it there is no fix for using standard 9mm QR hubs with a 15mm bolt through fork so I was looking to get the wheels and bolt through axle.

I would be interested in the 15mm axle if you are considering selling.

I hadn't thought of just changing the Reba lowers, but that could be a possibility. How much would you want for them?

Re:

It depends on your hubs. Some can be converted some not.

I'll check the lowers I have, which year Reba do you have as there are different lowers and not all compatible.

I'm not sure of the year. Here are a couple of pics, if that helps.

Attachments

• 20170810_191345-480x640.jpg
    20170810_191345-480x640.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 431
  • 20170810_191333-480x640.jpg
    20170810_191333-480x640.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 431
Re:

I'll check to see what I have. They look to be the same as some lowers I have.

I also have a nuke proof generator front hub that can run 15mm. I can't remember if mine is already, or if it is standard qr, but adapters are available, you'd need to build it into a wheel though.

Latest posts

Back