68 x 113 ISIS BB

Re:

I've an as new (mounted once on a frame, fitted a crankset, never rode) Stronglight Twister Ti, 85 euros posted :?:

img0n1600931.jpg

Re:

Think I've got one you can have, with bolts. It's a 73mm though, and I don't know enough about this modern stuff to know how you change that....?! It's not super smooth or anything but would get you out of a hole. Think it's a RF but the lettering has all come off!

Let me know if you want pics and I'll do them, you can literally have it if it will help, if you don't mind throwing me a couple of quid for the postage.

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":11id3irx said:
Think I've got one you can have, with bolts. It's a 73mm though, and I don't know enough about this modern stuff to know how you change that....?! It's not super smooth or anything but would get you out of a hole. Think it's a RF but the lettering has all come off!

Let me know if you want pics and I'll do them, you can literally have it if it will help, if you don't mind throwing me a couple of quid for the postage.

Appreciate the offer.....took the plunge and bought a new Kooka one off Ebay, time will tell if that was the right decision.

Regards Keith

Back