Mavic D321 32H Rim (maybe D521 non Silver)

heavyp

Retro Guru
Hi All I'm after a Mavic D321 32H Rim if possible, looking for the best condition possible but would prefer a NOS rim.

Any help would be amazing

Cheers

Re:

I've got a used d521 in grey. The anodising on the braking surface is worn off but there's years of life left. The rim is straight and round and in very good condition. At the moment it's attached to a LX hub but happy to sell separately.
Let me know if it's of interest and I'll send some pics.

Rich

Re: Re:

wynne":390yj9qa said:
I've got a used d521 in grey. The anodising on the braking surface is worn off but there's years of life left. The rim is straight and round and in very good condition. At the moment it's attached to a LX hub but happy to sell separately.

Rich
If Heavyp doesn't want this I'd be interested in it pending pics and price.

Thanks
Matt

Re: Re:

wynne":o4p130r7 said:

Rich

Hey Rich

Thanks for the message but I'm after one thats not been used with v-brakes, this ones free to go to Matt

Re:

Got a couple of NOS D521s...though all have storage marks, scuffs etc.

Think most are silver, but definately one grey one, and I think I may have a black f519 if thats of any interest instead.

Regards Keith

Back