deore drivetrain/transmission cheap

brad81

Dirt Disciple
Alright guys I'm looking for a cheap (ish) deore/lx/xt part group f/r mechs (31.8 )bottom/dual pull front 9 speed and front chainset with bb 68mm and possibly shifters but not sure if going hydros or not yet? (also looking at a cheap white pair ;-)) will be over the next few weeks as funds are a little low at the min...been looking at the m590 group but thought I'd ask on here first to try and save a bit of cash;-)

Thanks in advance

Re:

Hi, after an aborted build plan I have a full set of drivetrain parts - XT M760 chainset, F&R mechs and cassette plus Deore or LX (M580 I think) shifters. Got some LX brakes too with 180/160 rotors. All in good condition. If you're interested in any or all let me know and I'll give you a price.

Would you consider non-Shimano chainset & BB? Got complete Truvativ ISIS here, c/w BB, rings, bolts, etc

Re:

Thanks for the replys guys both sound tempting ;-)... Never used truvative/sram set up before(bit of a newbie) but yeah would consider it

Is that groupset on ebay by any chance trek? (red cables on brakes)

But as said. It's going to be over a few weeks yet (morgage/solicitors fees) to find this month :-(

Thanks...Will let you know

Re:

Nope not me selling on Ebay. Red cables ??? No no no. All good fashioned silver and black.

Re:

Tried to message you but on phone at work :-S not sure if it worked... I'm interested if you could post some pictures/link with prices please so I know how much I'll be looking at
Thanks

Back