USE 27.0 shim, Purple bits

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
XTR M970 chainset. Now sorted thanks to ishaw!

Still looking for a USE shim for a 27.0 seatpost (I think the internal diameter on the old USEs is 25.0)

Also after purpling out a retro build lately (with bolts/small parts only) I think all I've got left to do is the chainring bolts and 1&1/8" stem cap. Could always be tempted by some purple-hubbed (Hope) wheels though.

Let me know if you have anything that might fit the bill for the above. Cheers! :D

Re: XTR crankset, USE 27.0 shim, Purple stuff

I have a use shim you can have for postage I need to measure the OD first
pic up later

Re: XTR crankset, USE 27.0 shim, Purple stuff

dan28":1ncpjd6p said:
I have a use shim you can have for postage I need to measure the OD first
pic up later
That sounds great if it turns out to be the right size, thanks

Re: XTR crankset, USE shim, Purple bits

I might have some purple chain ring bolts, plus a drive side m970 arm. I was going to hold out for a spare arm, but got impatient and bought a full set. I do have a nds arm but without fitting and riding, there is play in the arm. It might be ok once tightened up, but I'd not be confident in selling as a working crankset. If you fancy playing the waiting game on an nds arm, let me know, as once the other cranks arrive and I've checked the splines are good on them, I'll have the spares. I might also have a full set of rings for them as well, need to check on that though.

Re: XTR crankset, USE shim, Purple bits

If you'd stoop to 170 arms, I have a full chainset (i bought some arms, and can add rings, bolts, tool and possibly a bb), the reason I'm moving them on is I didn't ask the arm size before buying. The arms have seen some use, but the rings are sound. I e also bought some slik graphics arm protection torso that will smarten it all up.

Back