wtd - full suss frame

Re:

2004 Specialized Epic Marathon, medium. As minty as you like (9.5/10 condition).

90mm (just under 4") travel. Perfect working order with a newly rebuilt Fox BrainFade rear shock - not that there was anything wrong with it anyway.

Let me know :)

Got a new frame coming a few weeks for my 40th.
Thinking of selling my 2010 pace rc506. It's got a 150mm of rear travel. Climbs better than my hardtails and descends like no ones business. It was one of Singletrack's bikes of the year in 2010.
Condition is excellent - just a tiny bit of heelrub on one chain stay due to my wonky pedalling. I bought the frame NOS last year and ride it quite a bit in the mostly dry summer months. Just moving on to something with bigger wheels being the tart I am.

The frame is 16.5" so might be a bit small. I'm 5'8" and it fits perfectly.

Re:

Looks good, but i think it be a bit too much bike for what I need. Looking around a 120-100mm travel. Should of said in my description.

Something like the older kona, proflex, giant trance/xtc/ac?, ventana, foes, etc. I don't get on with specialized fsr, tried once. Maybe was the setup

Let me know, not in a rush.

Im still looking for a full suss frame, 120mm be ideal or a 100mm. Something that is fun for short blasts but equally good for all day use. Not to bothered about age, in good working order (shock, bearings). Something like giant trance, kona older 4 bar, pro flex, Marin Tara, etc...

I need loads of bits. So a full bike might be better

Let me know. Not in any rush to get something

Thanks

I've got a 1998 trek top fuel carbon. I bought the front end a couple of years ago NOS and mated it to a red 2003 (i think) trek top fuel aluminium this is the same as the original would have been. I've got a SID rear shock just never got round to building it up. Think I might need some shock bolts to finish it. If it sounds like something you'd be interested in I will dig it out of storage and take some pics, it's 100mm travel super light frame.

Chris

Back