00-04 Rockshox Boxxer Firm (Red) Springs

heavyp

Retro Guru
I am after some firm springs for a set of boxxers I have, Id happily swap them for the Yellow ones that are currently in them which are standard weight and how they come for riders between 85-95kgs.

I am after 2 red if possible which is firm, I do have 2 firm springs for the 98-99 boxxers if someone was interested in that as a swap also.

Kind of very desperate for these if someone has them I have the money here waiting.

Cheers

Re: 00-05 Rockshox Boxxer Firm Springs

I'm after the longer spring in red which will be firm

Attachments

• IMG_2476d.jpg
    IMG_2476d.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,186
Re:

Yeah been on to those guys they only have soft ones floating about, I think I may have found one but ive lost my socket set piece to get the forks open so I cant measure it

I think i have managed to get my hands on 1 spring but still desperate for another one, anyone ?

Did you ever get your red springs? If you did could you post some photos and the specs on them? I'm thinking about giving up on the search for mine and just having them fabricated. I know the Length will be 400mm and the OD will be 24mm, but need the number of active coils, total number of coils and the wire diameter.

If anyone else has red 00-04 boxxer springs, could you do a brother a favor and post the specs. I'll get extra made if they aren't cost prohibitive and share the joy.

Thanks.

Hey mate sorry for late reply super busy at the mo and as its the off season i forget to login as there is not much bike stuff happening to keep me interested.

I managed to get one and the f$%ker won't fit same length red hardly any thickness difference and for some reason it just won't go in I thought it was my forks but i tried it on 5 other pairs I have and it goes in and then theres a little shim that just won't let it go any further and I didn't wanna force it in incase it gets stuck

Back