Wanted a Merlin or Moots Ti Frameset.

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
Hello,

this is a tentative punt to see if anyone here is thinking of letting go of their Merlin/Moots Ti frameset?.

I've had a search running on eBay for a while and nowt has come up, so i thought a prompt here might spur someone into action :D .

I'm after something along the lines of (but not necessarily exclusively!) a Merlin Agilis, CR works or TR works with a 55/56cm toptube, which would be a M/ML in compact geometry and a 57 in standard Merlin sizing. Alternatively a Moots Compact or Vamoots RSL 55/56cm example. I would like it to be in very good to great condition!.

So, if you've got something similar that you're thinking of letting go, give me a shout.

Cheers Matt

Re:

That one is on my watchlist :cool: . Unfortunately there's not a great deal of steerer showing on those forks, so buying it, then replacing the forks could get expensive!.

In an ideal world someone will see this thread and offer me a great condition Merlin CR or Moots Compact with a long steerer or no forks at all. I won't be holding my breath though :D .

Matt

I have a high spec Moots Routt with or without the Di2 groupset. Excellent condition, very few miles. Bought new by me and not even registered. If interested then PM me and I can send you the details. Thanks. Tom

I have a small Merlin Ti CR 3al/2.5v with CK headset and Columbus Minimal forks in excellent condition which will be available in late June when I get a Reilly T325....in region of £1200...pm for photos....I am based in Biggleswade in Bedfordshire.

Back