Small Reynolds 531 or similar frame, or bike (49-52cm)

Ribsburg

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone

I'm looking for a small Reynolds 531 or similar light steel road frame, or complete bike, for fast commuting and light touring.

Seat tube 49-52 but most likely around 50cm because I'd like a short top tube of around 52cm. I don't have a long reach.

I'd like eyelets for mudguards and ideally for a rear rack too.

I have the remains of a Condor Fratello, after snapping the frame in a crash. Can't afford to replace it, so I'm looking to swap the surviving components onto a more affordable yet still light steel frame, or mix and match with a complete bike.

I'm based in London. I'm not having much luck on Ebay or Gumtree. Budget is flexible for the right frame/bike.

Thanks!

Steve

Ribsburg":39p3l81i said:
Hi everyone

I'm looking for a small Reynolds 531 or similar light steel road frame, or complete bike, for fast commuting and light touring.

Seat tube 49-52 but most likely around 50cm because I'd like a short top tube of around 52cm. I don't have a long reach.

I'd like eyelets for mudguards and ideally for a rear rack too.

I have the remains of a Condor Fratello, after snapping the frame in a crash. Can't afford to replace it, so I'm looking to swap the surviving components onto a more affordable yet still light steel frame, or mix and match with a complete bike.

I'm based in London. I'm not having much luck on Ebay or Gumtree. Budget is flexible for the right frame/bike.

Thanks!

Steve

any good to you ?

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/khs- ... 1252121857

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back