Campagnolo 10 Speed Triple Front Mech and Triple BB

Cheesedisease

Senior Retro Guru
Campagnolo 10 Speed Triple Front Mech and Triple BB

Triple Front Mech

Braze on or Band on (28.6 or 32mm both okay)
To work with mid 2000s Centaur 10 Speed Ergo Levers

Triple Bottom Bracket

For square taper Chorus triple
111mm offset BB needed I think.

Many thanks and appreciation to anyone that can help.

Re:

Think the Mirage is just a compact rather than a triple specific mech? I could be wrong though!

Might have found a Centaur or Racing T one. Fingers crossed.

Re:

Thanks! Let me know.

Have managed to order a NOS from one from Germany, but seller been very quiet and not posted yet, so bit worried it won't get here in time. I'm off on a trip in about a two weeks and need time to get bike set up and test ridden.

Thanks for your help.

Re:

Mech found.

wheelerti - didn't hear back from you and in a hurry, so had to pick one up when I had chance. Sorry. If yours is a 28.6mm band-on I might still be interested.

As for BB... going to see if I can just get away with a current Centaur 111mm BB rather than the older 111mm Chorus / Record. Hoping the very slight offset of the original isn't significant enough to be necessary.

Re: Re:

Cheesedisease":zmsmqvk2 said:
Mech found.

wheelerti - didn't hear back from you and in a hurry, so had to pick one up when I had chance. Sorry. If yours is a 28.6mm band-on I might still be interested.

As for BB... going to see if I can just get away with a current Centaur 111mm BB rather than the older 111mm Chorus / Record. Hoping the very slight offset of the original isn't significant enough to be necessary.

Get a 1mm Hope bottom bracket spacer and stick it behind the fixed cup. It'll work perfectly.

I have exactly this set up on one of my triples.

If you're still after a 111mm asymmetric in a few weeks, let me know. I'll be selling off a raft of triple stuff soon.

Thanks for the info. I was pretty sure it was only a tiny offset. Great to have it confirmed.

I was chatting to Velotech last week, expert in all things Campag, and he was saying as Campagnolo allow for +- 0.8mm variation in BB width it shouldn't really matter too much. Think I have a 1mm BB spacer somewhere. I'll dig it out as my friend is loaning me a Centaur BB.

Yes, in a few weeks give me a shout. If you are parting with an asymmetric BB or a 50t ring let me know. Could do with the 50t ring now though! Might put up another wanted ad.

Re:

Yeah...its 2mm offset to the right. By adding the spacer you're taking 1mm off the left to add to the right and the difference is therefore 2mm.

You'd be amazed how long it took me to get my head round that. :facepalm:

Although to be fair, even back when I did work it out, school maths was a very long time ago.

Back