Looking for this to build a TVT 92.
  • Cranks - Preferably 172.5
    Bottom bracket
    Front & rear mechs
    Brake callipers
    Brake Levers (440 aero levers)
    32 hole hubs
Mavic.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

altec":1qfv6w42 said:
440 SSC brake levers does not belong to 1000 SSC group. You should aim at 430 SSC brake levers. Currently there is one set of 430 brake levers on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mavic-430-SSC-b ... Sw2xRYRc6K

cheers
I know it's not exactly as Mavic sold it originally, but there was a time when they overlapped.
tdf_bike1989.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Nope.

430 & 440 were made by Modolo. Mavic 451 were made by Dia Compe. How do I know? I had em all at one time or another.

Thanks.

;)

Hi,

I have cranks that came on an Alan I bought new,I swapped them for Record cranks after about 100 miles so they are pretty much unused. It is cranks only no rings or dust caps(I swapped them onto the Campag cranks)
172.5. I am after £75 and can send pics. if interested.Based near Wembly or work near Kings Cross so I may be able to meet up rather than post if that helps.
I also have bottom brackets but both are well used(still pretty good condition though.)
One for normal BSC threaded bottom brackets and one that needs the shell chamfering

I have front and rear mechs.,but not sure where they are at the moment and would probably only sell them along with the matching levers.

Cheers

audax":36fz1po7 said:
Hi,

I have cranks that came on an Alan I bought new,I swapped them for Record cranks after about 100 miles so they are pretty much unused. It is cranks only no rings or dust caps(I swapped them onto the Campag cranks)
172.5. I am after £75 and can send pics. if interested.Based near Wembly or work near Kings Cross so I may be able to meet up rather than post if that helps.
I also have bottom brackets but both are well used(still pretty good condition though.)
One for normal BSC threaded bottom brackets and one that needs the shell chamfering

I have front and rear mechs.,but not sure where they are at the moment and would probably only sell them along with the matching levers.

Cheers
Hi

Yes I'm interested. Could you let me have pics as well as an idea of cost of the mechs & levers too please?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back