Raleigh brake part needed

GunterP

Dirt Disciple
Hi All,

I am looking for the rubber/plastic part pictured for my 1980's Raleigh brakes. I can't seem to find anything on Google, all I can see is a complete set of brakes. Any ideas where I can find a few of these for good money?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20151021_212706.jpg
    20151021_212706.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 309
Hi

How many do you need ? I've got a couple that are on callipers that I wont be using. Mint condition, you can have them for the cost of posting.

Paul

Re:

You're a legend Paul. You don't know how many hours I've been trawling the web looking for these! Looking for 2 of them. The slots have been rounded off on mine, so when you pull the brakes they don't return to the middle.

If you have Paypal, please PM me your details and I will send money over. Thanks.

Gunter.

Re:

No problem glad to help I know how hard it can be finding little bits like this.

Will pm u later today

Re:

Paul, just found the parts in a local bike shop in Pangbourne. I discovered Pankhurst cycles today and they deal in a lot of retro bikes as well as new ones. I asked him for the part and he pulled out a big box, full of old brakes! I will no doubt be back there every weekend!

Thanks for the offer though.

Gunter.

Re:

No probs, glad u found them.

Those little lbs' s are great things to find

Back