Gios Head badge (enamel)

drk_peak

Dirt Disciple
Hi, I'm looking for a Gios head badge, mid 90's style, in good condition… the enamel on mine has worn away quite a bit and would like a replacement for my resto project.

Thanks

Ad

I think I have one of the self adhesive blue ones, and one of the white ones that needs rivets. I'll check and get back to you.

This is one very sad looking headbadge, can anyone hook me up? Cheers Ad

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 336
Re:

That looks great, bit of a variant for the Torino model, if your interested in selling please let me know, I don't think it would look out of place… solid looking blue by the way!

Re:

My frame is still unbuilt. It's a 1980 Torino Super Record.

It was all chrome, but I had it refurbed as it had started to crack in places after 35 years!

A friend of mine went to Torino, and visited Gios when he was there, so he brought back two white/enamel badges for me.

Happy to sell one. Where are you?

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 309
Wow, really like what you've done, all chrome is pretty unusual, guess it's not made to put up with UK summers though never mind winters! The refurb job you've done looks top notch, quick, get it built up.

Mines not quite as old as yours, early 90's compact, great bike though, love it but really needs some TLC, paints looking a little rough, I'm going to get it refinished in the new year, a new headbadge would really finish it off, I'm based in Sheffield by the way so not exactly local!

Any idea of a price you'd like?

Back