Campagnolo 10 Speed Ergo Shifters: ca. 2000 - 2006

Cheesedisease

Senior Retro Guru
Campagnolo Ergo Shifters - ca. 2000 - 2006
10 Speed
Centaur/Chorus - Alloy levers no carbon!

Recent crash means I'm on the lookout for a set of these. Ones I have are still functional, just cosmetically wounded! Love my 10 Speed set up, so I'd like to try to find some spares to make sure I can keep it on the road for a good few years to come.

It's the model from around 2000 - 2006 I'm looking for. And ideally pre Quickshift... (although I'm not totally aufait with the differences QS introduces so maybe I'm avoiding unnecessarily!)

As it's hopefully just as spares not in any major rush, realise may take a little time to find.
Many thanks in advance for any help.

Try Mercian in Derby for Campagnolo spares/repairs. I took my Veloce ergolevers in for servicing and when i went to pick them up they showed me some better levers off a scrap pair that I could replace mine with for a few quid. Chuffed result. Give 'em a call, you never know what they can come up with

http://www.merciancycles.co.uk/contact-us

Re:

I will check, I think I have a pair of Veloce silver in good cond., will let you know later this evening!

Re:

Thanks for the idea on contacting Mercian. I looked at spare parts but any of the campag service places seemed super expensive. Maybe Mercian will be better.

Thanks for the reply regarding veloce ergos. I'm away a week so no rush, definitely be interested in checking them out. Back home on Saturday.

Cheers.

I've checked, what I have is actually a pair of Veloce full silver (non-QS) but 9 speed!

Ergopower spares aren't difficul to source, btw. But you need to find one to service the shifter

Latest posts

Back