Campag 26mm lockring

newman_zero

Retro Newbie
Hi Guys,

Just realised that a new (to me) set of wheels are a bit older than I thought. Went ahead and bought a new 10sp cassette to only find out that the hubs take a 26mm lockring and not the modern 27mm. I've had a look online for it and there's a place in Germany that sells them fairly cheap, but thought I'd ask on here first!

It's for the 12+ cog and the part number is CS-201. A tenner posted too little?! Or swap for a brand new 12t+ 27mm lockring?

Cheers,

Tim

Re:

Cheers for the link Krankers,

That's the one I found in Germany and while it's the one I need, after postage/card charges it comes to about 18 euros, which isn't too far off what I paid for the whole new cassette!

Another one of my options is to track down an old 9 speed cassette with the 26mm lockring, although I don't want to end up with loads of duds!

Thanks,

Tim

Yeah I sold mine with a cassette without realising the hub it came off needed that size. Luckily the guy I sold the cassette to didn't need it so sold me the lockring back. You need to be careful on ebay because a lot of people don't realise there are different sizes so sometimes list them incorrectly and you end up with the wrong one.

Re:

Still on the hunt for a 26mm lockring! if anyone's got a 9 speed cassette going spare or a collection of outdated lockrings in the garage, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Tim

Back