Headset Needle Bearings

J.Dev

Dirt Disciple
Looking for races and needle bearings for my Stronglight JDX 94 headset, some eegit used god knows what water based lubricant on the races and it rusted the bearings to oblivion.
The A9 used the same races and bearings, I also have a Tecora headset with the exact same but they'rre pitted...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks very much AndyZ! I may pick them up if I have no luck elsewhere. It's a shame the're rusted. I would change the headset too but the stack height of the JDX is super short

Hi, I got this selection of parts from a stronglight headset that was originally fitted to an Alan frame. They're yours for a fiver posted if they are any good to you?. Cheers Matt

Attachments

• headset.jpg
    headset.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 357
You have what I'm looking for but are the races a bit worn out? Look corroded in the picture

i've not much experience of these headsets, so wouldn't like to make any promises on condition, other than to say the surfaces feel pretty smooth, but it's your call. Matt

I've got a set of NOS races in the package. $15 USD shipped (sorry shipping is half of that from Canada). Also the headset pictured above appears to be missing 2 races.

Latest posts

Back