touring wheelset and 7 speed dt shifters

iamamonkeyman

Dirt Disciple
hi all,
my friend is building up a touring bike for our trip (st malo to santander) in a few weeks,

he needs some touring wheels that can take 7 speed cassette and also some braze on downtube shifters (105's or something similar?)

please message me with whatever you have and the price, thanks
tharan

I have 105 down tube braze on shifters, I think 1051, will check am. Have been stored in my spares box since bought sti in 2009. Work perfectly, undamaged.

Assuming nothing missing, all in order etc, £18 posted?

I have 2 sets of 7 speed dt shifters. One set is 105 and the other are a cheaper model i guess. 12 pounds per set posted as a lettre.

Greetz Paul

I have some hand built touring wheels which I only used for one trip. They have a campagnolo 8 speed cassette on but you might be able to respace the sprockets? I have an Avid shift mate I could throw in which might sort out any indexing issues, and some old mavic spacers from a 7 speed cassette.

The wheels are Miche 'magnum team' hubs (old style campag freehub) with Mavic A117 rims, with Sapim 'strong' spokes. These are the kind of spokes they use on dutch bikes etc and these wheels could take a huge weight load. They're current shod with Sensamo 'Sumo' 700/35 tyres which are also about as bomb proof as it gets.

After about £170 for the wheels

Back