found

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm looking for these items for my 1978/9 Peugeot 531 resto project, so if you have anything of this vintage in good or above condition please let me know:

- 28.6mm band-on Campy front mech for double c/set... not an expert on these, but ideally Record or similar?

- 6 speed freewheel, 13-24 or 14-24 or WHY? Not Super-6 though, am only looking for standard spacing. I have a lovely 13-20 Maillard to trade, restored back to excellent condition but it's not offering low enough ratios for intended use

- complete Stronglight or TA chainset. Double rings and all bolts needed too. Period late 1970s only please.

I have a small selection of Stronglight and TA chainset parts from the same era to p/x or cash waiting. I also have a pair of Mavic tub rims to trade from same bike (swapped out for clinchers so surplus to requirement) and various other late 1970s Peugeot bits & bobs available.

Finally, if anyone's got a pair of late 1970s Campy QR skewers I'd be interested.

MANY THANKS!
Alex

I have a 6 speed Shimano MF-HG20 14-24: I have no idea what these go for, so make me an offer + p&p and I won't refuse it.

Incidentally, do you have a freewheel remover for the Maillard freewheel? There's someone else on here restoring a Pug who is after (the use of) one.

PS Just re-read your thread and I may be interested in the sprint rims: are they 700c or 27"?

PPS This is the thread of the other Peugeot resto.

PPPS Actually having just read your thread about the resto, you are welcome to the freewheel for postage; it would be my privilege to contribute: I've sent you a PM with my address.

Jim.

ScillySuffolk":2oe0ut7a said:
I have a 6 speed Shimano MF-HG20 14-24: I have no idea what these go for, so make me an offer + p&p and I won't refuse it.

Incidentally, do you have a freewheel remover for the Maillard freewheel? There's someone else on here restoring a Pug who is after (the use of) one.

PS Just re-read your thread and I may be interested in the sprint rims: are they 700c or 27"?

PPS This is the thread of the other Peugeot resto.

PPPS Actually having just read your thread about the resto, you are welcome to the freewheel for postage; it would be my privilege to contribute: I've sent you a PM with my address.

Jim.

Cheers Jim,

I have a couple of Shimano, looking for something with unramped teeth and ideally European ideally French ta for the offer sir

What type Maillard remover? Mine came off with a two pin Park FR-2, do you mean the one that has loads of tiny splines? If so I had my LBS remove the last one I used sorry!

The sprint rims are 700c Mavic Monthlery Route 36h front and rear... interested?

Regards and ta for the interest, info and link
Al

Back