Looking for a good place to buy suspension fork oil

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
The time has come to give a few forks an oil change and my stock of oil has run dry. Can anyone recommend a good source to replenish my stock? I'm looking for 5wt and 15wt to do a couple of rock shox forks.

Cheers

any car parts shop / motor factors should carry it. its on the shelf in halfords, for example.
also available from usual online retailers and auction sites.

Cheers. Aware it change bought at halfords and such, I guess I'm asking are there any places considered good value, or sell better quality oil than others? Any oils with properties than others?

Bought some today at £9 per litre. Should get me through the forks I want to service with plenty to spare. Thanks for the input.

Re:

I just grab mine from CRC, have always been comparable price to anywhere else and they have (generally) and all the weights and mixable to.

I just wait for it to appear in a sale.
Got 5, 10 and 20 weight oils last time (5 years ago maybe) still got loads left.

Got a link to an oil mixing script somewhere too. So I can make anything from 5 to 20 with a slight degree of accuracy.........

And if you think bike oil is expensive, try RC car oil. Nearly 5 quid for a 2 fl Oz bottle.

Back