On One Frames, Any Have Experience Of The New Stuff?

jon.bda

Dirt Disciple
So as these things always go, i found myself following the link for the 99p Vittoria tubes on the On One site and end up looking at this...

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FROOPK27/on ... -275-frame

Quite fancying the idea of 650b and at that price and the fact it my birthday in less than a weeks time, surely SWMBO can't tell me no this time? :D

So yeah, as title, anyone using On One gear?
Cheers
:)

Re:

Your link doesn't work for me???

But I've had an Inbred 26'er frame and now have an Inbred 29'er singlespeed frame, I like them, nothing special, but good value for money, quality seems pretty good, and Tbh I can't fault them. Some of the kit on my bike is from On One too, and that seems good quality at a realistic price.
I was looking at the On-One Codeine, would probably have got one if I hadn't taken the cycle-to-work option through my employer.
Saw a very nice Lurcher today, with singlespeed dropouts and dirt-drop style bars, looked lovely in Orange/Black.

Re: Re:

jimo746":37p6o7bf said:
Your link doesn't work for me???

But I've had an Inbred 26'er frame and now have an Inbred 29'er singlespeed frame, I like them, nothing special, but good value for money, quality seems pretty good, and Tbh I can't fault them. Some of the kit on my bike is from On One too, and that seems good quality at a realistic price.
I was looking at the On-One Codeine, would probably have got one if I hadn't taken the cycle-to-work option through my employer.
Saw a very nice Lurcher today, with singlespeed dropouts and dirt-drop style bars, looked lovely in Orange/Black.

Cheers mate :)

http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/FROOPK27/o ... -275-frame

For an even cheaper than the last time i posted the link £99 in the sale i couldn't help myself. I now have about £2 in the bank to live on until payday but what the hell...
:D

Re:

Mate had a Parkwood and liked it. Paint quality was patchy and the frame was a bit rough but it rode well and at that price who cares.

brocklanders023":9c12vtif said:
Mate had a Parkwood and liked it. Paint quality was patchy and the frame was a bit rough but it rode well and at that price who cares.

As i say, at that price i really couldn't hold out any longer! :D What the hell, i hope to build that up over Christmas or so after i've finished (or even started :D) the old Marin that originally bought me here. I figure my eldest lad can have my current mtb, give his mum the bike he bought off Facebook he didn't realise was a girls bike and all will be good with the world...
:D

jimo746":pseu3tvu said:
But good value for money, quality seems pretty good, and Tbh I can't fault them.
Very good VFM, terribly hit and miss quality. Customer service can be shocking as well. But for the price it's difficult to complain. The paint on ours is terrible. And one of them was rusty from new........

Re:

Well fair does to them, ordered sunday, dispatched monday, delivered today (tuesday), not to shabby. Got all excited when i saw the label on the box was telling me i'd recieved a Planet X Pro Carbon cyclocross frame and fork but it wasn't to be, just my £99 frame. :D

And yeah, seems okay, especially at the price, finish does seem a bit so so, i might get a mate of a mate just to stick a couple of coats of clear on it, get a bit of shine at the very least. I think if i'd of paid full price for it i'd be thinking to myself why didn't i spend the extra few quid and get a Ragley etc but hey, its £99...
:)

Latest posts

Back