Marzocchi z1 rc2 eta

Tinotrials

Retro Guru
Hi again! I'm really struggling to find an exploded diagram of the Z1 rc2 eta, and more importantly a 12mm socket to fit the lower leg bolts, I've owned the forks for many years and changed the oil regularly, but in the last 4 years or so they have never been stripped down whatsoever. I have had documents printed off and also a suitable socket but we have moved house a few times since the last "full" service. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again
Martin

Re:

Good evening!

I've got a couple of documents on file which I'm happy to send you - I'll have to send them as email attachments though, as they're pdf's and I can't attach them to this reply.

As far as the 12mm socket goes you ideally need a thin walled hex (not bi-hex), I can't recall it having to be deeper than standard.
Anyway, there are plenty on ebay, likethis

Anyway, send me an email to - andyjradcliffe(at)manx(dot)net and I'll get the info sent to you.
Are your forks the anniversary edition, BTW?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I've found my 6 side socket (neither of my snap on ones fit believe it or not) it's not quite deep enough to sit flush but at least it's square enough to use comfortably. I'll send you a message with my email address in. Thanks for the information in advance!

Back