For any fellow Voodoo fans...

Whatmot1

Devout Dirtbag
I've just spotted this on Ebay in the US.

I'm very interested in the third picture showing the full sus frames; I can honestly say I've never seen or heard of the 'Legba' or 'Marasa' (in full sus guise). Has anyone else?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

It was right around this time that they went bust, but the existence of the catalogue and all the data and photos on Bikepedia suggests that it wasn't planned, in that all the design and prototype builds had been done, so quite a lot of investment made. I'm not aware that it went any further though. Certainly no 2000 VooDoos were imported into the UK, the only VooDoos for sale at that time were the pretty Hoodoos in yellow at cheap prices, which I believe were 99 frames. I've never seen any of the 2000 bikes for sale on US eBay nor mentioned on mtbr, so my assumption is that the production run didn't go ahead.

So the catalogue may be a genuine collector's item, but it does seem a little bizarre to shell out on a catalogue of products that were never built.

Back