98+ BoTM Dec 2013 : Christmas special - Submissions please

Raging_Bulls

Sbike Fan
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Apparently nobody noticed the absence of the BoTM last month, but I didn't start one for a reason. I wanted to hold out until December.

This month we are having a Christmas special. Submit 2 pics of your bike. 1 normal pic, the other pic must feature the bike ... decorated as a Christmas tree.

Have fun !

Re: 98+ BoTM Dec 2013 : Christmas special - Submissions plea

valid only if decorated Christmas tree or even another Christmas style?? :xmas-cool:

losvizzero":2rz1shy2 said:
valid only if decorated Christmas tree or even another Christmas style?? :xmas-cool:
What did you have in mind? I'm willing to broaden the possibilities. Just keep in mind that 2 candy canes don't suffice.

I was thinking something like the reindeer pulling the bike, or Santa Claus riding :mrgreen: :xmas-wink:

Is anybody going to enter this? Is there a deadline? My gf has agreed to decorate my IF, because she is more artistic than me. I'll try and get it done and entered tomorrow.

I was going to put Dec 20th as a deadline, but we're well past that now (too busy with work).
Also, there are no entries, so unless we get 5 entries today I'm just going to cancel the event.

Not sure if there will be another one, I'll take that up with John at some point in the (hopefully) near future. I just don't have the time.

I'm sorry,
not having seen any entry I put my Christmas picture in POTM :xmas-wink:

Back