hope Brake i.d. and anyone know of a Scott stage 1 frame?

rich222

Dirt Disciple
hello,

just been stripping a bike down ive been using on and off for a bit.

can anyone i.d. what model these hope brakes are please? they have the screw down reservoir on the levers. i am using the back one on mine currently too.

also the frame is a Scott Stage 1 Team USA all over it, does anyone know much about it? age, quality etc?

Rich

IMG_1440.jpg

Defo XC4's and as above, don't know much about Scott frames, but it sounds like it may have been a half descent one.

No idea about the brakes, but for some reason I really liked Scott bikes BITD. If it's supposed to be mid-90's, it's a curious thing. To my knowledge the higher-end Scotts all had "Racing" in the name somewhere.
So if it were a team bike, it would have been labelled "Scott Racing Team USA stage 1" or something like that.

Some pictures of the frame would be nice though.

Edit : here's a Scott Comp Racing, for example.

here is pics of the frame - found some foreign bikes which look the same but labelled as Yecora. Additional info is it is aluminium, and mega light! Disc brake mount on the rear too. Does anybody have anymore info on it or original RRP idea?

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

its a mid range model from scott's spanish range around 98-99 if i remember right good frame came with a mix of hayes brakes lx/xt parts price god knows i never did look at prices bitd i just handed my card over or if it was really shiney sold a kidney :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It has some nakered rebas on it too which is a shame they're nt standard. Surprised not to have seen more of these, it's insanely light, bit compact for me though

Back