bars with xt ? shifters

Anyone recognise any of these parts..?

Hope this isn't anyone on here with good reasons for it - but this seller (1586michelle) looks dodgy as hell!!

5 sets of Stem/Bar combos with brake lever, bar ends & shifters (with/without) cables attached; and several 'Montain' bikes looks like a thief with a set of allen keys and some scissors has been about nicking the bars off bikes but not dissasembling them..

Some 'bargains' in there theoretically, and might be totally legitimate, but it raises some warning flags to me..

Re:

Personally I think you are jumping to some wrong conclusions there, if they were stolen why bother taking the grips off, why aren't there other different parts apart from just bars, saddles & seatposts etc for instance, why aren't the cables just sniped off instead of coiled up, none are particularly high end either, looks more like a house clearance job to me.

Aye - maybe so & happy to be wrong if anyone buys them, but why assemble parts to sell rather than separating the bits out perhaps?
I just think the seller isn't helping themself to look genuine and their sales to look good value.

Osella":m2f8e0yu said:
Anyone recognise any of these parts..?

Hope this isn't anyone on here with good reasons for it - but this seller (1586michelle) looks dodgy as hell!!

5 sets of Stem/Bar combos with brake lever, bar ends & shifters (with/without) cables attached; and several 'Montain' bikes looks like a thief with a set of allen keys and some scissors has been about nicking the bars off bikes but not dissasembling them..

Some 'bargains' in there theoretically, and might be totally legitimate, but it raises some warning flags to me..
I think you've the wrong end of the stick.

Seems a good idea to me, looking at it from a sellers point of view

There are literally thousands of bits on ebay and making a combo ready to go will sell part that might otherwise be lost amongst it all. large amount of feedback @530 is good. Been doing it a long time.

Back