04 Marzocchi Shiver DC triple clamps - anyone interested?

philiusmaximus

Retro Newbie
I have a set of Shivers that I will be selling as they are not currently being used, despite the fact they are the smoothest forks I have ever used. I am really generating a bit of interest to see if it's worth it really.
The decals have been removed and they come with the stanchion guards and the 20mm axle.
The stanchions are unmarked and the seals are Enduro seals.
The top caps are a bit marked and chewed from being opened with mole grips by the looks of it, the correct size socket tool still grips the caps however.
The preload adjuster nuts are missing but you can easily still adjust the preload as the nuts were more of an ergonomic feature.
The seals coluld do with being replaced or just checked and re installed as oil is beginning to seep past.
There you go. I'm away from home for a week so can't upload pics until I am back.

Re: 04 Marzocchi Shiver DC triple clamps - anyone interested

can you still get the bits for them? also pics an price?

Sorry, I've been away working for a couple of weeks and not had internet access. I will get photos up asap.

philiusmaximus":rohpnlc8 said:
Sorry, I've been away working for a couple of weeks and not had internet access. I will get photos up asap.

And a price.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back