Ebay: Wheeler alloy frame, LX cranks, Planet X stem

cool, cheers for the info. Any ideas's on the year or model, as my phone isn't displaying images too well

Looking at this, I just remembered that I need a derailleur hanger for a bike I am currently repairing for a friend and it is just like the one on this Wheeler. Does anybody have a suggestion where to look? I haven't found anything on the web so far.

Thanks,
Mx

Maxipedia":2lbpx71z said:
Looking at this, I just remembered that I need a derailleur hanger for a bike I am currently repairing for a friend and it is just like the one on this Wheeler. Does anybody have a suggestion where to look? I haven't found anything on the web so far.

Thanks,
Mx

BETD.

Thank you, it seems like a good source, but they don't have anything for Wheeler bikes.

I'll try someplace else or get a custom one done, but that will be a pain in the ass...

Mx

Maxipedia":cg27wvpc said:
Thank you, it seems like a good source, but they don't have anything for Wheeler bikes.

I'll try someplace else or get a custom one done, but that will be a pain in the ass...

Mx

Many bike are produced in the same factory. So look for one that looks the same. It might not say wheeler on it.
ebay is also another place and there is often a big list you can look through.

Or try making a post in the relevant place with the bike and some pics of the dropout, people might recognise it.

i have a hanger off a similar vintage wheeler if not exactly the same frame,pm me to remind me to take some pics later ;)

Back